|Products Balances Belt Scales/
Conveyor Scales Bench Scales Check Weighers Counting Scales Crane Scales/
Hanging Scales Floor Scales Lift Truck Scales Load Cells/Weigh Modules/Junction Boxes Medical/Health Scales Truck/Railroad/
Portable Vehicle Scales Printers & Scanners Remote Displays/
Scoreboards Retail Scales Software/
Traceability Systems Weight Indicators Wheel Loader Scales
Used Scales Carolina Scales customers with a user name & password for our CRS, please "click" on the Retriever below:
Truck/Railroad/Portable Vehicle Scales
- Rice Lake
Click to view the TRUCK/RAILROAD/PORTABLE VEHICLE SCALES in our online catalog.
Carolina Scales, Inc. offers a wide variety of truck & track scales with standard models built specifically for a variety of tough applications.
- Above ground, pit and portable models.
- Steel and concrete decks.
- Custom-built to exact specifications for new or retro-fit installations.
- Multi-platform truck scales available. Consult factory to discuss application requirements.
Intercomp: The Intercomp Wheel Load Scale is a Self-contained, high-capacity digital wheel load scale designed to maximize legal payloads with concern for violations and reduction of maintenance due to overload stress on equipment. 12" wide platform accommodates single tire (outside tire in dual wheel configuration).
- SURVIVOR® OTR Steel Deck: For above ground or pit installs, the SURVIVOR® OTR Steel Deck sets the standard for truck scale design and performance. Tightly spaced wide flange I-beams form the industry's strongest weighbridge design, weighing as many as 250 trucks per day for 25 years without a trace of weighbridge fatigue. The OTR Steel Deck offers convenient top access to load cells, and a low profile to minimize steep approaches. Unique self-setting hinge-like connectors make for easy installation and future expansion.
- SURVIVOR® OTR Concrete Deck: The OTR Concrete Deck provides a low-profile design and top access to load cells with the benefits of a concrete deck. This model can function both above ground or as a pit-type and features our unique self-setting connectors for easy installation and future expansion. Six inches of poured concrete rests above the scale's neutral axis, atop a network of wide flange i-beams and shear studs. This eliminates any possible tension or cracking, while providing a surface that's well suited for corrosion resistance and traction in wet or icy conditions.
- SURVIVOR® ATV: The ATV is a more compact steel deck design engineered for portability and movement from job to job. Our self-setting hinge-like connectors make for easy break down and reassembly, and an overall low profile keeps approaches low and gradual. But the ATV wouldn't be a SURVIVOR if it didn't have our trademark heavy duty construction. It's tightly spaced wide flange i-beams and rigid construction are classic Rice Lake.
- SURVIVOR® SR: The SURVIVOR SR for above ground installation comes in either steel or concrete deck. Recognize an SR by its massive wide flange i-beams on either side. These heavy duty side rails add strength and rigidity to an already sound design, and function as built-in guide rails. The SR model offers Rice Lake's wide flange i-beam construction throughout the weighbridge, for unbeatable strength and lifelong use.
- SURVIVOR® PT Series: Pit-type applications with deep clearance can take advantage of the extra-strength design of Rice Lake's PT Series. The same massive beams that run alongside the SR's design have been used underneath the PT model, providing our highest strength structure. The PT Series is available in both steel and concrete deck versions, both with manhole covers for easier access and serviceability. Rice Lake customizes scales for retrofit to any existing pit size.
- SURVIVOR® ATV-M: The ATV-M is a mechanical version of our ATV models, offering the versatility to be either permanent or portable, installed above ground or in a pit. Its high-performance, low-maintenance mechanical lever design offers unsurpassed reliability and life expectancy. The ATV-M comes standard with a steel treadplate deck and easy access manhole cover.
- SURVIVOR® PT-M: The SURVIVOR PT-M is a mechanical pipe-lever design of our pit-type PT model. These Levertronic designs are better suited for areas susceptible to heavy moisture. The PT-M is a cost effective investment for a long term, permanent installation, providing the highest accuracy with the lowest maintenance costs. Available in both steel and concrete decks and constructed with the same massive i-beams that support our PT and SR designs, the PT-M is a solid investment for many pit-type applications.
- Automated Ticketing: Handwriting tickets for each weighment is not only time consuming and tedious, but also leaves room for human error. The Rice Lake line of Automated Ticketing Kiosks with OnTrak Software eliminates both problems, giving your system the efficiency it needs to keep up with growing business.
- Axle Scales: Axle scales are an economical, adaptable, and portable solution for vehicle and truck weighing. As with any other Rice Lake truck scales, durable construction sets these products apart from the competition.
- Centurion-DT Truck Scale: The Centurion from B-TEK Scales is the only scale of its kind available in North America. The Centurion offers the latest digital technology in a unique, money-saving modular design.
- Centurion-AT Truck Scale: The Centurion-AT Truck Scale from B-TEK Scales uses thicker, heavier deck plate that will resist wear and last longer. A simple design concept often missing from other suppliers' truck scales. A truck scales' decking is a wear surface, the more trucks per day, the greater the surface erosion. B-TEK's Centurion-AT weighbridge is built standard with 3/8" decking that is 50% thicker and 45% heavier per sq/ft than other suppliers' 1/4" weighbridge decking.
- Hybrid Truck Scale: B-TEK's Hybrid-AT motor truck scale features weighbridge modules built with 12" wide flange I-beams for superior structural support. The I-beams are equally distributed across the width of the platform and orient longitudinally, similar to the design of a highway road bridge. The Hybrid is designed and manufactured to provide years of dependable service.
- Duratron Truck Scale: The B-TEK Duratron is an innovative low-profile design that delivers strength and durability in a scale as low as 11-1/2" high. The Duratron is great for agricultural, industrial, and over-the-road applications.
- PVS / Contractor's Truck Scale: The B-TEK PVS mechanical truck scale is shipped completely preassembled with all components protected within a rugged frame. The PVS series of scales are constructed with a sturdy fabricated lever system and precision machined pivots and bearings to provide years of dependable weighing.
- Electro-Mechanical Truck Scale: A mechanical truck scale is a heavy-duty and reliable choice for general purpose weighing. Concrete or Steel decks are available and are equipped with a proven parallel link suspension system. This system absorbs shock loading with a "live-deck" that prevents scale "freeze-ups" and inhibits gravel and debris buildup. No roller ball bearings that can go flat, making the B-TEK MTC scale more durable and require less frequent maintenance.
- Heavy Duty Truck Scale: The B-TEK Heavy-Duty truck scale is designed for extreme use applications such as coal, aggregate, steel mills, and mining. The scale is most widely utilized in the coal mines of West Virginia.
- Pit Type Truck Scale: B-TEK Pit Scales are renowned for durable and accurate operation. Available models include: full-electronic and electro-mechanical.
- Side Rail Truck Scale: The B-TEK Side Rail series of truck scales are renowned for durable and accurate operation in the harshest of environments. Heavy-Duty Full Electronic and Electro-mechanical designs offer performance in a wide variety of applications.
- Portable Centurion Truck Scale: The B-TEK Portable Centurion scale
UniBridge: The UniBridge Electronic Truck Scales come in a wide choice of sizes from 10' to 195' in both 9" and 15" models. All commercial UniBridge truck scales fully comply with the rules and regulation of Handbook 44 and with current National Type Evaluation Program testing procedures & guidelines. Truck scales capacities are from 30 tons to 150 tons with heavier capacity and extra wide models available on request.
back to top
| Carolina Scales |
929 N. Lucas St.,
West Columbia, SC 29169
Toll Free: 1-800-597-7918
Carolina Scales is proud to offer ISO/IEC 17025
(Click on the Icon to see our ISO 17025 certificate) Carolina Scales
Locations: Also, serving in North Carolina and Georgia