At Carolina Scales Our Goal is Simple: deliver impeccable calibration and certification services to industrial companies at a reasonable price and provide the finest customer service available anywhere in the Carolinas and Georgia. Just ask our thousands of satisfied customers, we meet or exceed all expectations on a daily basis to insure a one stop solution provider for you and your company.
We provide expert service on a wide range of weighing equipment & laboratory instruments. Our factory-trained technicians are expert at keeping your equipment operating at the peak of accuracy and reliability.
Carolina Scales, Inc. being ISO/IEC 17025 accredited means that not only do we have the policies and procedures in place but also that out technicians are well trained in their duties. Proper training, use of procedures, and dedication to excellence are just the beginnings and the foundation of what we provide.
A trained Carolina Scales, Inc. service technician can be dispatched to travel to your facility to perform Service/Maintenance on your equipment 24 hours a day/7 days a week in order to service a wide array of equipment to meet any requirement and every Budget. All that with a typical response time of less than 2 HOURS!
Equipment that is shipped to the Carolina Scales, Inc. Service Center is repaired by trained technicians at our state-of-the-art service center.
HOTLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE AT: 1-800-277-2439
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Carolina Scales, Inc. we employ a crew that specializes in foundation construction and pier modification for motor truck & track scale installations, which enables us to provide turnkey installations.
South Carolina General Contractor License No. 99142
South Carolina Bidders Number No. 99413
Below are some of the services Carolina Scales, Inc. is proud to offer:
- 50 plus years in business
- 12 Professionally trained service technicians with an accumulative total of over 200 years of service experience
- 24/7 emergency service
- State Licensed-Registered in South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia
- ISO/IEC 17025 Calibration Service
- Quality scale service provided for all makes and models
- 2 Certified heavy-capacity test trucks equipped with an array of mechanical equipment and parts, enabling us to make immediate repairs to scales
- 1 Certified heavy-capacity test cart for motor truck & track scales
- RF ID Systems
- Bar-coding Systems
- Crane/Hoist Weight Testing
- Short term rentals to suit your needs from analytical balances to truck scales
- Test weight rentals