Lift Truck Scales
Reliable lift truck scales for tough applications.
Click to view the LIFT TRUCK SCALES in our online catalog.
Rice Lake: In many operations, weighing is considered an extra step that takes too much time. It is easier to guess the weight than to make a trip to a scale. That guesswork costs manufacturers, shippers and other businesses millions in revenue every year.
Accurate confirmation of documented weights is the most productive way to ensure precise inventory management whether you receive, ship or move goods.
Add a lift truck scale to your forklift trucks and you can seamlessly integrate weighing and data management into your operation without adding any extra steps.
Lift Truck Scales were specifically developed for industrial/commercial applications and incorporate design features to weigh accurately under all conditions.
- Incoming Goods Verification - confirm that the quantities you ordered are the quantities you receive at the point of unloading. There are no extra steps involved.
- Shipping - verify the accuracy of your customers estimated shipping weights. Correct the billing charges when you find a different weight.
- Stock Management - help track inventories and save steps as product flows between departments. Instantly document material weights as they are picked up for transport. No costly guesswork, no extra trips to a remote platform scale.
- Compliance - use the instant weight data to load evenly and safely. Avoid overload fines and unsafe operations.
- System Compatibility - designed for use with all ITA Class II and Class III cleat type forklift trucks. Available in a range of carriage widths