Certificate Retrieval System (CRS) - Carolina Scales
||"Now there's a better way to store and retrieve your weighing equipment data and calibration documents."|
CRS enables you to store and retrieve all of your scale calibration documents electronically by replacing the labor intensive, paper-based system widely used today. Carolina Scales, Inc. can provide you with instant access to your scale information through our web site using CRS, the unique new web-based Certificate Retrieval System.
For those companies that are ISO-Certified, CRS greatly improves conformance to ISO guidelines. Having control of your own calibration data ensures your ISO audits proceed smoothly, giving you a greater return on your ISO investment.
With CRS, you have immediate access to calibration certificates from a secure web site. This electronic data retrieval system eliminates the time and cost associated with managing a paper based system.
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES
- Access to calibration certificates online via a password - protected and secure web site.
- All scale documentation is secure. Redundant servers maintain data in a state-of-the-art hosting environment.
- Eliminates the need to manually create, file, store, retrieve and print scale calibration certificates. Overall efficiency and productivity of your entire business operation is improved.
- Simplifies and streamlines scale maintenance data, allowing you to focus on more important issues.
- CRS covers all brands of heavy capacity scales, industrial scales and balances.
- Reduces ISO audit expenses.
Contact Carolina Scales, Inc. for a demonstration or for more information about this unique service.
Carolina Scales customers with a user name & password for our CRS, please "click" on the Retriever below